Tweed Heads branch
Pioneer Park, 230 Kennedy Drive
Tweed Heads NSW 2485
The Tweed Heads branch of Tweed Regional Museum is currently closed. We are working on exciting new opportunities for the space and look forward to sharing these with you soon.
If you would like to book a visit to Boyd’s Shed or the Courthouse during this closure period, please use the online booking form or phone the Museum on 02 6670 2493.
Phone: 07 5569 3149
Tweed Heads Historical Society is still available for research queries. Please see our Historical Societies page for more details.
Services and Facilities
- Public toilets are located in Pioneer Park.
- Picnic facilities are available in Pioneer Park.
- Tweed Heads branch has access ramps to all buildings and some internal accessible spaces.
- There is no wheelchair accessible toilet.
- There are no designated wheelchair accessible parking spaces.
For further details, please contact the Museum office on 02 6670 2493.
Transport and car parking
There is ample car parking within Pioneer Park, including bus parking.
For details on public transport options, please see the public transport page on Council's website.