Contact us and visiting
Hours Contact us Location Services & facilities Accessibility Transport & parking School & group bookings
10 am – 4 pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
Note: The Museum operates on AEDT (1 hour ahead of QLD during daylight savings).
Entry is free.
We ask groups over 10 people to book in advance to help ensure a quality visiting experience. Visit our learn page for more information or to make a booking.
Get in touch
Phone: 02 6670 2493
Postal address: PO Box 816, Murwillumbah NSW 2484 Australia
2 Queensland Road
Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Services and facilities
- Public toilets are located within the Museum Building.
- The Museum contains a research library for public use.
- Tweed Regional Museum Murwillumbah is fully wheelchair accessible into and inside the building.
- There is a platform lift to the mezzanine level.
- There is an accessible toilet.
- The on-site car park in Bent Street has one designated accessible parking space (DAPB) and 2 standard parking spaces.
- This car park has a slight gradient.
- People who use wheelchairs are able to use the DAPB from side or rear vehicle doors.
- There is a ramp leading from this car park to the front entrance of the Museum.
- Access to the front entrance, from Queensland Road, has stairs only or a sloping footpath corner up to the ramp entrance.
- All video content in the Museum has captioning.
For further details, please contact the Museum office on 02 6670 2493.
Transport and parking
There are 2 public car parking spaces on site and ample street parking in Queensland Road.
For details on public transport options, please see the public transport page on Council's website.
For school bookings, there is a bus turning lane in Queensland Rd, as part of the Mt St Patrick School grounds. We can reserve bus parking in front of the Museum for your visit.