2 Queensland Road
Murwillumbah NSW 2484
Tuesday to Saturday 10 am - 4 pm
Phone: 02 6670 2493
Services and facilities
- Public toilets are located within the Museum Building.
- The Museum contains a research library for public use.
- Tweed Regional Museum Murwillumbah is fully wheelchair accessible into and inside the building.
- There is a platform lift to the mezzanine level.
- There is an accessible toilet.
- The on-site car park in Bent Street has one designated accessible parking space (DAPB) and 2 standard parking spaces.
- This car park has a slight gradient.
- People who use wheelchairs are able to use the DAPB from side or rear vehicle doors.
- There is a ramp leading from this car park to the front entrance of the Museum.
- Access to the front entrance, from Queensland Road, has stairs only or a sloping footpath corner up to the ramp entrance.
- All video content in the Museum has captioning.
- Loan wheelchairs are available from the Front Desk.
For further details, please contact the Museum office on 02 6670 2493.
Transport and car parking
There are 2 public car parking spaces on site and ample street parking in Queensland Road.
For details on public transport options, please see the public transport page on Council's website.