Contact us and visiting
To comply with NSW Public Health Orders, there is a maximum number of visitors allowed in the Museum at any one time.
This also allows visitors to comfortably move around the space whilst maintaining 1.5 m physical distance from others.
For more details, see below.
The Tweed Regional Museum (TRM) operates at 2 sites - Murwillumbah and Tweed Heads.
Visit these pages to view the branch locations and opening times.
These sites operate as one and complement one another while maintaining their own character and focus.
Please direct all enquiries to the Museum Office.
Phone: 02 6670 2493
Keeping you safe during your visit
If you are planning a visit to the Museum, here's what you need to know:
- stay home if you are unwell
- face masks must be worn inside the Museum
- stay 1.5 metres away from others at all times - 2 square metre rule applies
- only one person or household can use the lift at a time
- wash/sanitise your hands frequently
- be kind and respectful to each other and to our staff and friendly volunteers
- increased cleaning in place and hand sanitiser placed throughout the Museum.