Pioneer Park, 230 Kennedy Drive
Tweed Heads, NSW 2485.
Tuesday and Friday 11am - 4pm
Home of Tweed Heads Historical Society Inc.
Services and facilities
- Public toilets are located in Pioneer Park.
- Picnic facilities are available in Pioneer Park.
- Tweed Heads branch has access ramps to all buildings and some internal accessible spaces.
- There is no wheelchair accessible toilet.
- There are no designated wheelchair accessible parking spaces.
For further details, please contact the Museum office on (02) 6670 2493.
Transport and car parking
There is ample car parking within Pioneer Park, including bus parking.
For details on public transport options, please see the Tweed Shire Public Transport Network page of Tweed Shire Council's website